|Internal Dimensions||150 x 100 x 96cm|
|Suit for Animal||Cat – yes||Dog – yes||Pig – yes||Cow – small|
|Main Product List||Primary Combustion Chamber|
|Secondary Combustion Chamber|
|Wet Scrubber( Washing Tower)|
|Incinerator Control Case|
|Chimney:10.0Meters *(upgrade to Stainless Steel, free cost)|
|Italy oil burner: 03 sets|
|Oil Tank : 500Liters|
Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
|HICLOVER Incinerator/Parts Range||Main Feature|
|Medical Waste Incinerators||HICLOVER 10-500kgs/Hr.Double Combustion Chambers|
|Single Combustion Chamber||Small, Cheap,10-20kgs/Hr.|
|Three Combustion Chambers(Optional)||3 Chambers for high risk waste|
|Pet Cremation Equipment||For Pet(small/big) Cremation Business|
|Animal Incineration Equipment||For other animal incineration|
hospital waste management ppt 2018
|Burn Rate (Average)||100 kg/hour||150 kg/hour||300 kg/hour||500 kg/hour|
|Control Mode||PLC Auto.||PLC Auto.||PLC Auto.||PLC Auto.|
|Smoke Filter Chamber||Dry Scrubber||Dry Scrubber||Dry Scrubber||Dry Scrubber|
|Diesel Oil Consumption (kg/hour)||Ave.20.4||Ave.24.2||Ave.33||Ave.44|
|Natural Gas Consumption (m3n/hour)||Ave.24.5||Ave.29||Ave.39.6||Ave.52.8|
|Chimney Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|1st. Chamber Temperature||800℃–1000℃||800℃–1000℃||800℃–1000℃||800℃–1000℃|
|2nd. Chamber Temperature||1000℃-1200℃||1000℃-1200℃||1000℃-1200℃||1000℃-1200℃|
|Residency Time||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.|
brick incinerator design,The control system shall include an electronic performance monitoring and logging system. The system shall be capable of monitoring and logging chamber temperatures at regular intervals (not less than once per minute, with the capacity to vary the logging frequency). The system shall include the capacity to download the performance data by USB connection.
All the measuring devices attached with the incinerator should have digital display and should have provision of connecting to the recording system, which should include fuel meter and separate energy meter.
The temperature shall be determined against the inside wall of the combustion chambers. An audible and visible alarm shall be installed to warn the operator when the secondary temperature drops to below the required temperature.
The primary chamber must meet or exceed the following criteria:
“• Heavy steel construction.
• Fixed hearth geometry and starved air gasification operational mode.
• Hot face refractory concrete-ceramic suitable for thermal shock up to 1400 Celsius and abrasion. Minimum thickness 150mm.
• Cold face refractory lining of calcium silicate or superior material, minimum thickness 100mm.
• Refractory lining of all the ducts shall be done with refractory castings. Superior quality ceramic wool shall be used at all hot duct flanges and expansion joints.
• Multiple electric ignition fuel burners designed to use automotive diesel fuel.
• Flame of the primary burner shall be oriented towards the center of the unit which does not impinge directly on the refractory floor or wall. The secondary burner shall be positioned in such a way that the flue gas passes through the flame.
• The unit shall prevent leakage of the hot flue gas and any backfire.
• An electrically powered fan forced air supply, with the capacity for variation by the operator.
• Digital thermometers connected to electronic dataloggers. The thermometers shall be located on the chamber walls away from the fuel burner.
• A differential air pressure gauge connected to an electronic datalogger
CE Certification Pass
HICLOVER Solution for Fighting COVID-19 with CE Certification.
1. Medical Waste Incinerator(Containerized Mobile Incinerator｜Top Loading Incinerator)